The Top 10 Reasons Your Child Should Attend St. Timothy School
(Pre-K through 8th Grade)
1. Excellent, experienced, educated, energetic and enthusiastic faculty
(63% of faculty have advanced degrees and 100% have teaching credentials).
2. Small class sizes, which provide each student with exceptional individual attention, with a maximum class size of 25 students.
3. Accelerated Academic Program – curriculum is taught one year ahead in Math and Language Arts.
4. Catholic education – faith, community–based values, morality, spirituality, and a fundamental and enduring understanding of the value of service to others within a nurturing family environment.
5. High acceptance rates to top Los Angeles high schools.
6. A culturally, religiously and socioeconomically diverse student body.
7. Music instruction, foreign language, library enrichment, technology, fine arts, physical education and service learning for all students as part of the school curriculum.
8. Developing global citizens through service learning projects at each grade level.
9. A iPad program for students in Pre-K – 8th grade which uses the power of digital innovation to enhance teaching and learning.
10. Affordable, private school education